ENVIRONMENT CONTROL (LOCAL)
ENVIRONMENT CONTROL (GLOBAL)
ENVIRONMENT CONTROL (FULL)
By Dr Mike
An all purpose ability allowing characters to create large scale or localised effects.
The local version creates a specific object that radiates a harmful field (any explosion power), the global version creates a rain similar to the HAILSTORM effect from WEATHER CONTROL, but with a custom FX and explosion.
The Full type allows for both in one attribute.
Dummy Power: The dummy power that the character uses on themselves when they activate the storm. Used for animation and FX.
Command: The command name as it will appear on the character's menu when they select themselves or their portrait.
Particle FX: The FX to play on the particles that rain down when the 'storm' is summoned.
Explosion: The explosion power activated on the particles when they land.
Dummy Power: The dummy power that the character uses on their target. Used for animation and FX.
Command: The command name as it will appear on the character's menu when they select other objects or characters.
Object: The object to spawn as the focus for the explosion. Use 'portal_start_proxy' for an invisible object.
Explosion: The explosion power activated repeatedly on the spawned object.
The default for these attributes are fiery rain and magma vents that appear in the ground, both doing heat damage.
Other possibilities are:
- Global: Acid Rain summoning: Command='CUSTOM_ACIDRAIN' Particle FX='effect_ffx_blobby' Explosion='the ant Acid Bomb'
- Global: Meteor Storm: ParticleFX='effect_ffx_fieryrain' Explosion='trx Foot Stomp'
- Local: Darkness Field: Command=CUSTOM_DARKNESSFIELD' Object='portal_start_proxy', Explosion='shadow Dark Bomb'
- Local: Dimension Warp: Object='ffx_atomic_cage' Explosion='ffx_exile_area'
- Local: Tree of Life: Object='tree_fruit' Explosion='minute Rally'
- Local: Magic Mirror: Object='broken_mirror' Explosion=a customised clone target explosion