METABOLIC BONUS FUNCTIONS
Used by the METABOLIC, SOLAR POWERED and NOCTURNAL attributes. For METABOLIC, the characters energy levels determine a bonus between -2 (no energy) and 2 (full energy) and apply this to update various attributes constantly.
For solar powered characters the return bonus varies from about -3 to 3, for NOCTURNAL characters the bonus is a flat 0 at day, 1 at night.
- bonusStrength - The character fluctuates in lifting strength and damage
- bonusPower - The character fluctuates in damage to all powers
- bonusSpeed - The character's movement rate fluctuates
- bonusAgility - The character's dodge percentage fluctuates
- bonusEnergy - The character's energy recharge fluctuates
- bonusSpeedAndAgility - combo of speed and agility
- bonusSpeedAndStrength - combo of speed and strength
- bonusEnergyRelease - an odd one thrown in for fun and as an example - the character has a chance of expelling excess energy (when more than half full) by spontaneously exploding. The explosion costs energy, and its likelihood and damage increase with the amount of energy stored.
- bonusEnergized - The character enters the energized character state.